A BEGINNER'S GUIDE:
- If you're a new artist, engineer or producer, here's 9 of the most essential blogs for how to get the best professional mix and master for your tracks
- For new artists, producers and engineers in the music game, it is very difficult to get a good quality mix and master. Most times, new independent artists do not have a budget to just walk into a boutique studio and pay for a professional engineer or even trust their own ears to get the job done.
- Referenced below, in no particular order, is a compiled list of 9 of the most essential and easy to understand blogs from leading music industry companies and Grammy-award winning studios on how to mix vocals from Logic X Pro, FL Studio, Pro Tools, Ableton and many other DAWs.
- No matter what DAW you use though, once you have understood the basic principles of EQ, compression, saturation, distortion, reverb, delay, deessing, and all of its different components - you will no longer be confused about what plugins to use or what Daw is the best, all digital plugins are the same just at different levels of function and use. At the end, you will learn everything becomes a preference of what works best for you, at YOUR own decided workflow.
- Mixing and mastering your vocals could be a daunting task at first, but we hope that by compiling this list for you, it has helped you gain the insight you need as a new producer, engineer or artist. Goodluck and have fun producing those radio-ready vocals!